||Coordinator - Patient Care Services
Assists the Nursing Manager in meeting patient and employee needs within the department/unit assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing. (Associates Degree/Diploma in nursing maybe considered provided Bachelor’s degree in nursing is successfully completed within thirty-six (36) months of hire/transfer
- Must possess current Michigan RN license
- Two (2) years clinical experience
- CPR issued by American Heart Association or Red Cross Certification
- Professional Certification in applicable area within sixty (60) months of hire/transfer
- Previous supervisory experience
To provide a safe, healthy environment for our patients, employees and visitors, as of January 1, 2013 McLaren Bay will no longer hire individuals who use nicotine and will test for nicotine during
the pre-employment process. Individuals whose health screening results are verified positive for tobacco/nicotine use will be disqualified from employment, their job offer will be rescinded, and they will be disqualified from reapplying for employment
for six (6) months from the date of the health screening.