||Clinical Improvement Specialist
This position is responsible for identifying and developing process improvement activities throughout the scope of MMG. This includes working with staff and physicians to identify processes that would benefit from a quality improvement plan,
and implement strategies for improving quality. This also includes staff and physician education programs to meet the identified objectives. This position will assist with performing quality and compliance audits, including disease management audits, and
physician documentation audits. This position will monitor all aspects of quality and compliance for MMG and will work with the director and CEO to develop strategies to maintain quality and compliance.
This position will cover the Bay City and Mt. Pleasant Regions.
- RN with a valid unrestricted Michigan license
- 5 to 7 years of related clinical experience
- 3 to 5 years of related experience in performance improvement, quality mgmt., compliance, and/or education
- Valid Michigan Driver’s License
- Insurable by McLaren’s insurance company (automobile)
- Travel throughout all MMG regions
- Bachelor of Science of Nursing
- Prior experience with clinical education
- Experience working in the outpatient or ambulatory clinical setting