||Educator - Maternal Child
The Clinical Educator is responsible for teaching principles of quality nursing care consistent with recognized standards. Assists with planning, development, implementation
and evaluation for nursing staff development programs for orientation, competency assessment, in-service and continuing education for those in the designated clinical area. Participates on identified committees to advance the practice of nursing. Serves as
the education resource for allied health areas to advance interdisciplinary care standards. Represents McLaren Macomb to employees, customers and the community.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Current State of Michigan Registered Nurse license
- One year of prior Clinical Nursing experience
- Maternal Child experience
- BLS card from AHA required before start date (valid at least 60 days beyond start date).
- Masters degree in Nursing or staff development related area
- Three years of prior work experience Clinical Nursing experience
- Instructor BLS Certification preferred