||Cancer Registry Assistant
Under general supervision, assists the Cancer Registrars to include performing specialized duties relating to case finding and follow-up, updating cancer registry database,
preparing case presentation documents for and helping in Cancer Conferences and providing clerical support for the cancer registry.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- One year of prior office experience
- Three Years of prior office experience.
- Microsoft Office Certified.