Responsible for assisting with and facilitating the Compliance Program for McLaren Medical Group. Provides support services for compliance department functions
and activities. Schedules meetings, prepares and distributes agendas and associated materials for department meetings.
Prepares and processes discharges for the Compliance Officer. Administrator of MMG forms site, tracking and monitoring form requests, ensuring accuracy of forms
and the online forms catalog. Performs reviews, data analysis and investigations, tracks and analyzes compliance activities, and provides compliance and regulatory education and training.
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Health Information, Health Care Administration, Business Administration, or legal or health care related field.
· Familiarity with federal and state regulations, including HIPAA/HITECH and other health care regulations.
· Experience with database, spreadsheet and word processing programs.
· Typing skills.
· One year experience in Compliance, Internal Audit, and/or Quality Improvement.
· Medical chart review and data collection/management.
· Knowledge of compliance and regulations.