Williams International - The Power of Vision
Total Assurance Program
Ask a Question
Product Support Portals
Note from President
Who is WI
U.S. Benefits Overview
Why You Should Work for WI
Community - Michigan
Community - Utah
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
Human Resources Associate
The Human Resources Associate is an integral part of the administration team at Williams International.
Responsible for obtaining, developing and retaining personnel needed to support the business requirements of the company. Performs general Human Resource duties including employee recruiting and retention, employee communications, formulation/enforcement of human resources administration needs, and employment practices.
1. Assists new employees with post offer and onboarding requirements according to company standards and procedures, conducts brief company orientation.
2. Maintains and updates personnel files and information in the Human Resources Information System as required, in a confidential manner.
3. Manages company leaves of absences and all required correspondence.
4. Acts to facilitate good communications between employees and management through interpersonal and professional communications.
5. Human Resources and Benefit Department support. Answers inquiries both inside and outside the company and manages all necessary correspondence.
6. Creates and maintains personnel, benefit and medical records. Manages all human resources documentation.
7. Assists with overall recruiting efforts. Develops recruiting materials and plans. Outsources recruiting activities to the extent practical. Maintains business relationships with appropriate outside agencies. Defines, develops and administers programs to enhance future recruiting efforts (e.g. Internship and Co-op programs).
8. Develops and coordinates employee communications programs. Assesses employee morale and identifies employee issues to management. Conducts exit interviews.
9. Monitors, analyzes and maintains various government compliance reports including equal employment opportunity and affirmative action programs. Ensures compliance with government laws & postings.
10. Conducts research, analytical studies, and other special projects as directed.
Associates Degree, Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in the Human Resource or relevant field. Requires at least two years of related administration/personnel experience in areas such as recruitment/employment practices, employee relations, compliance reporting. Strong organizational, planning, human relations and communication skills are required. Must possess superior clerical skills with accent on thoroughness and accuracy. Ability to convey a positive and professional image to applicants and employees, ability to work effectively with both employees and management. Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of personnel work. Responsible for and accountable for product safety and the quality of work, including, as a minimum, all elements defined in the Company’s Quality Policy.
U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident Alien status is required. Williams International is committed to equal employment opportunities for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability and protected veteran status.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
If you are interested in applying for employment with Williams International and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position due to a physical and/or mental disability, please send an e-mail with your request to
. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Send This Job to a Friend