Williams International - The Power of Vision
Total Assurance Program
Ask a Question
Product Support Portals
Note from President
Who is WI
U.S. Benefits Overview
Why You Should Work for WI
Community - Michigan
Community - Utah
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
Customer Account Specialist
This position is responsible for working directly with customers throughout the world. The Customer Account Specialist will spend a significant portion of their time communicating with customers and OEMs over the phone, email, etc. General activities in this position include, but are not limited to:
* Support aftermarket maintenance programs, customer accounts, and perform other various analytical tasks.
* Assist customers with invoice and account issues related to aftermarket maintenance programs, contracts, purchase orders, or other related activities.
* Develop and incorporate process improvements with multiple groups, including both internal and external customers.
* Maintain and update customer contracts, amendments and sales team templates.
* Act as an internal liaison and coordinate contract activities between Product Support and Accounting/Finance.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting/Finance, or related field. Must have experience interfacing with customers on financial and contractual matters and have the ability to independently resolve issues in a professional manner. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required. Must be able to produce a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail while multitasking in a fast paced environment. Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is required. SAP and contracts experience is preferred, but not required.
U.S. Citizenship required.
Williams International is committed to equal employment opportunities for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability and protected veteran status.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
If you are interested in applying for employment with Williams International and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position due to a physical and/or mental disability, please send an e-mail with your request to
. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Send This Job to a Friend