Williams International - The Power of Vision
Total Assurance Program
Ask a Question
Product Support Portals
Note from President
Who is WI
U.S. Benefits Overview
Why You Should Work for WI
Community - Michigan
Community - Utah
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
Williams International is a privately-owned company that develops and manufactures jet engines for both military and commercial aircraft applications. Williams International has an exciting opportunity for a Licensed Electrician to join our team.
The qualified Electrician will provide maintenance, repair and retrofit support for electrical system equipment and its distribution of hardware for the manufacturing and office areas. Position includes working with both internal WI team members and contracted Electrical Engineers/Licensed Electricians.
- Performs and coordinates construction, modifications, repair, and maintenance of all electrical systems and heaters/air conditioners.
- Participates in design and retrofit discussions; and, investigates and helps to specify all electrical systems and equipment to ensure quality, safety, and proper performance in accordance with company needs and NFPA/NEC code requirements.
- Installs, maintains, and repairs electrical systems and equipment such as motors, transformers, switch gear, control systems, and the like for machinery and building infrastructure utilizing internal and external professionals where required.
- Performs wiring and connection of power drops from buss systems to manufacturing equipment.
- Connects, checks, and installs low voltage wiring through 480V systems.
- Supports other maintenance activities as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent plus Master or Journeyman Electrician License.
- Minimum five to eight years of experience.
- Experience with commercial and industrial building systems and manufacturing equipment.
- Fluency in electrical codes, electrical terminology, precise conduit bending skills, failure diagnosis, and wire and cable routing.
- Project planning experience and ability to read and understand electrical schematics.
Ability to perform essential functions of this position by using ladders, scaffolding, hoists, etc., for all work required in high places. Ability to lift and carry parts and fixtures weighing up to 50 pounds. Responsible for and accountable for product safety and the quality of work, including, as a minimum, all elements defined in the Company’s Quality Policy.
US citizenship status required.
Williams International is committed to equal employment opportunities for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, and protected veteran status.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
If you are interested in applying for employment with Williams International and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position due to a physical and/or mental disability, please send an e-mail with your request to
. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Send This Job to a Friend