Williams International - The Power of Vision
Total Assurance Program
Ask a Question
Product Support Portals
Note from President
Who is WI
U.S. Benefits Overview
Why You Should Work for WI
Community - Michigan
Community - Utah
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
The qualified candidate will support the Fabrication Cells through inspection and/or testing related activities to ensure that parts are manufactured in according with manufacturing standards and specifications. This will include the use of standard measuring devices and coordinate measuring machines. The candidate will prepare PPAP/First Article documentation for parts. The candidate may support the fabrication process as well as other tasks as required. The qualified candidate will be responsible and accountable for product safety and the quality of work, including as a minimum, all elements defined in the company’s quality policy.
• High School Diploma or GED
• 0-3 Years of experience related to the use of inspection gages, and a background in design definition and part tolerances.
• Basic knowledge of inspection requires and techniques.
• Coordinate measuring machine and first article experience is a plus.
• Good computer skills as well as written and oral communication skills.
• Must be capable of lifting 50 lbs. from floor to height of 35 inches (must use a lift assist or assistance from other individual(s) when lifting in excess of 50 lbs.)
• Must be capable of pushing or pulling a weight of 60 lbs.
• Must have grip strength of at least 50 lbs. and must be able to reach above shoulders 65 inches.
U.S. citizenship status is required.
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation, drug screen, and physical.
Williams International is committed to equal employment opportunities for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, and protected veteran status.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
If you are interested in applying for employment with Williams International and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position due to a physical and/or mental disability, please send an e-mail with your request to
. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Send This Job to a Friend