Williams International - The Power of Vision
Total Assurance Program
Ask a Question
Product Support Portals
Note from President
Who is WI
U.S. Benefits Overview
Why You Should Work for WI
Community - Michigan
Community - Utah
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
Thermal Spray Specialist
Williams International is a privately-owned company that develops and manufactures jet engines for both military and commercial aircraft applications. Williams International has an exciting opportunity for a Thermal Spray Specialist.
The selected candidate will receive training and appropriate certifications on 1st shift. The training period could last up to a year, depending on experience. Afterwards, the position will move to 2nd shift.
• Operation and Inspection of all types, including component assembly and Flame Spray of parts.
• Manufacture parts according to engineering and planning specifications.
• Maintain accurate and reliable documentation.
• Perform inspection and/or testing related activities to ensure that parts are machined in accordance with manufacturing standards and planning specifications. Visually inspects parts to ensure they are free of burrs or damaged surfaces.
• Maintain proper identification of parts per planning specifications and ensure that accurate and reliable records and documentation are maintained.
• Communicate change of shift requirements to ensure team members receive accurate and reliable information and documentation.
• Perform routine maintenance or machine and equipment operated.
• Clean, organize and maintain cellular manufacturing work area in accordance with established standards.
• Ensure the continuous flow of materials and parts through the cell.
• Responsible and accountable for product safety and the quality of work, including, as a minimum, all elements defined in the Company's Quality Policy.
• Other tasks and responsibilities as required.
• High School or GED.
• Ability to interact effectively with team members, customers and all levels of management.
• Ability to read, understand and accurately interpret basic blueprint drawings. Experience with prototype manufacturing is a plus. Experience setting up machines is a plus.
• Strong computer skills.
• Must be capable of lifting 50 lbs. from floor to waist. (Note - must use a lift assist or assistance from other individual(s) when lifting in excess of 50 lbs.).
• Must be capable of pushing or pulling a weight of 60 lbs.
• Must have grip strength of at least 50 lbs.
U.S. Citizen status required.
Williams International is committed to equal employment opportunities for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, and protected veteran status.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
If you are interested in applying for employment with Williams International and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position due to a physical and/or mental disability, please send an e-mail with your request to
. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Send This Job to a Friend