Williams International - The Power of Vision
Total Assurance Program
Ask a Question
Product Support Portals
Note from President
Who is WI
U.S. Benefits Overview
Why You Should Work for WI
Community - Michigan
Community - Utah
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
5 Axis Laser Operator
Williams International is a privately-owned company that develops and manufactures jet engines for both military and commercial aircraft applications. Williams International has an exciting opportunity for a 5 Axis Laser Operator.
Working within a team environment the Laser Operator will be responsible for following processing instructions for the fabrication of aerospace parts. This will include laser cutting, laser welding, cleaning, identifying and deburring. The Laser Operator must be able to use standard measuring devices such as height stands, calipers and micrometers.
All Operators are also responsible to ensure the continuous flow of materials and parts through the assigned Cell. Additionally, the Operator will perform 6s and Preventative Maintenance on equipment and work area.
High School or GED and the following:
• 3 -5 years of C02 Laser experience required.
• YAG Laser experience desirable
• Must be able to read and follow planning instructions.
• Must be experienced with a variety of standard and dedicated gauging approaches.
• Experience with aerospace materials such as SST, Inconels, Hast X, aluminum, etc. desirable.
• Must be capable of lifting 50 lbs. from floor to height of 35 inches (must use a lift assist or assistance from other individual(s) when lifting in excess of 50 lbs.)
• Must be capable of pushing or pulling a weight of 60 lbs.
• Must have grip strength of at least 50 lbs. and must be able to reach above shoulders 65 inches.
US Citizenship or permanent resident alien status required.
Williams International is committed to equal employment opportunities for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, and protected veteran status.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
If you are interested in applying for employment with Williams International and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position due to a physical and/or mental disability, please send an e-mail with your request to
. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Send This Job to a Friend