Williams International - The Power of Vision
Total Assurance Program
Ask a Question
Product Support Portals
Note from President
Who is WI
U.S. Benefits Overview
Why You Should Work for WI
Community - Michigan
Community - Utah
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
Hardware Test Engineer
We are seeking a Hardware Engineer to join our team in southwest Oakland County, Michigan. The engineer will be responsible for the design of electrical assemblies and test equipment for electrical assemblies. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an engineering focused company and work on high tech, cutting edge aerospace and military products. The candidate should be innovative, motivated and be capable of managing a design from concept to production. Products include digital engine controls, embedded systems, motor controllers, power converters, and analog sensor interface. Test equipment for these components includes both automated and manually operated test fixtures.
• Create electrical schematics and parts lists
• Create 3D models and drawings
• Coordinate and oversee the fabrication of hardware
• Perform or facilitate programming of automated test equipment
• Create work instructions for using test equipment.
• Develop test plans that meet the requirements of the component under test.
• Assist in performing testing.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
• 3-5 years of experience in design of test equipment design or a related field
• Experience with CAD software for 3D modeling and creation of drawings (PTC Creo (Pro/E) or Siemens NX is preferred)
• Experience with electrical CAD software (Altium Designer is preferred)
• Experience in aerospace or military is beneficial but experience in other industries is acceptable.
• Experience with programming in NI Labview is beneficial for programming automated test equipment.
• Knowledge of NI hardware is beneficial
Williams International is committed to equal employment opportunities for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, and protected veteran status.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
If you are interested in applying for employment with Williams International and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position due to a physical and/or mental disability, please send an e-mail with your request to
. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Send This Job to a Friend