Williams International - The Power of Vision
Total Assurance Program
Ask a Question
Product Support Portals
Note from President
Who is WI
U.S. Benefits Overview
Why You Should Work for WI
Community - Michigan
Community - Utah
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
Cell Specialist may do pattern cleaning and assembly, slurry tank builds and slurry additions, shell de-wax and prep, loading preheat furnaces, casting finishing duties and other shell room operations as required. May be required to perform operator maintenance on various foundry equipment as well as work with maintenance personnel to repair equipment as needed.
1. Set-up and operation of miscellaneous investment foundry related machines and equipment as outlined above.
2. Manufacture and/or tests parts according to engineering and customer standards and specifications.
3. Maintain accurate and reliable documentation.
4. Participate in establishing manufacturing methods, including machine, test, material and tooling requirements, to ensure parts are manufactured according to engineering tolerances/specifications.
5. Perform inspection and/or testing related activities to ensure that parts are produced in accordance with manufacturing standards and specifications. Inspects parts to ensure they are free of defects.
6. Provide input and recommendations for selecting, installing, and adjusting various foundry related equipment to ensure they are consistent with type and size of material being manufactured.
7. Remove burrs, sharp edges, flash, etc. from manufactured parts to ensure they are in accordance with engineering requirements.
8. Maintain proper identification of parts per planning specifications and ensures that accurate and reliable records and documentation are maintained.
9. Communicate change of shift requirements to ensure team members receive accurate and reliable information.
High School or GED with a minimum of 1 year of industrial experience. Investment Casting experience preferred and wax room (injection press and assembly) experience desirable. Effective interaction with team members, customers and all levels of management. Reads, understands and correctly interprets manufacturing requirements.
-Must be capable of lifting 50 lbs. from floor to waist.
(Note – must use a lift assist or assistance from other individual(s) when lifting in excess of 50 lbs.)
- Must be capable of pushing or pulling a weight of 60lbs.
- Must have grip strength of at least 50 lbs.
Responsible for and accountable for product safety and the quality of work, including, as a minimum, all elements defined in the Company’s Quality Policy.
U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident Alien status is required. Williams International is committed to equal employment opportunities for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability and protected veteran status.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
If you are interested in applying for employment with Williams International and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position due to a physical and/or mental disability, please send an e-mail with your request to
. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Send This Job to a Friend