Williams International - The Power of Vision
Total Assurance Program
Ask a Question
Product Support Portals
Note from President
Who is WI
U.S. Benefits Overview
Why You Should Work for WI
Community - Michigan
Community - Utah
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
Working in a team environment, the Machine Maintenance Technician is responsible for the execution and documentation of preventative maintenance and unscheduled repairs on various computerized numerical control (CNC) and/or manual machines, as well as on miscellaneous facility and inspection equipment. Examples of the equipment include multiple axis CNC & manual machines, mills, lathes, laser-welders, and shop air compressors. The Maintenance Technician will also ensure that machines and equipment are properly aligned and/or calibrated as required. Maintenance Technicians support call-in requests and weekend/alternative shift assignments.
The Machine Maintenance Technician will carry out the following tasks:
• Fabricate fixtures and brackets through basic welding and machining work
• Conduct repairs and perform initial setup of various machinery
• Assist with relocation activities of manufacturing equipment
• Maintain CNC machines and use ladder logic processes to properly diagnose and repair faults of unscheduled equipment interruptions
• Maintain chip conveyors, coolant pump/filters; install, align, and connect to infrastructure services such as cooling and gaseous systems.
• Provide continuous preventative maintenance efforts and improvements to repair processes as part of the team
• Equipment rigging
• Other tasks as required by the department
U.S. citizenship status is required.
High School or GED and one or more of the following:
• 2-3 years of machine maintenance knowledge or experience (basic mechanical, electrical, and troubleshooting skills)
• Equipment rigging skills
• Understanding of ladder logic processes
• Basic welding and machining skills a plus
• Machine Repair Licensing or Certification a plus
Effective interaction with team members, customers and all levels of management; reads, understands and correctly interprets basic blueprint drawings; operation of forklift, and other basic power tools and equipment.
Physical lifting requirements include; ability to lift 50 pounds (4 inches to 25 inches), capable of pushing or pulling a weight of 60 pounds, a grip strength of at least 50 pounds, and be able to reach above the shoulder (65 inches). (Note – must use a lift assist or assistance from other individual(s) when lifting in excess of 50 lbs.)
Responsible for and accountable for product safety and the quality of work, including, as a minimum, all elements defined in the Company’s Quality Policy.
Williams International is committed to equal employment opportunities for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, and protected veteran status.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
If you are interested in applying for employment with Williams International and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position due to a physical and/or mental disability, please send an e-mail with your request to
. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Send This Job to a Friend