Williams International - The Power of Vision
Total Assurance Program
Ask a Question
Product Support Portals
Note from President
Who is WI
U.S. Benefits Overview
Why You Should Work for WI
Community - Michigan
Community - Utah
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
Cell Specialist - Welding
1. Set up an operation of TIG Welding, Tech Welding, or Automatic Welding equipment.
2. Perform rework and development hardware as required.
3. Manufacture and/or tests parts according to engineering and customer standards and specifications.
4. Maintain accurate and reliable documentation.
5. Perform inspection and/or testing related activities to ensure that parts are machined in accordance with manufacturing standards and blueprint specifications. Visually inspects parts to ensure they are free of burrs or damaged surfaces.
6. Remove burrs, sharp edges, tool marks and other irregularities from machined parts to ensure they are in accordance with engineering blueprints, and tolerance requirements.
7. Maintain proper identification of parts per planning specifications and ensure that accurate and reliable records and documentation are maintained.
8. Communicate change of shift requirements to ensure team members receive accurate and reliable information and documentation.
High school diploma or GED and at least 2 years of related experience in TIG welding or demonstrated proficiency (prefer experience in an aerospace environment). Must be able to provide an acceptable written and practical weld test. Effective interaction with team members, customers and all levels of management. Reads, understands and correctly interprets basic blueprint drawings.
> Must be capable of lifting 50 lbs. from floor to waist
(Note - must use a lift assist or assistance from other individual(s) when lifting in excess of 50 lbs.)
> Must be capable of pushing or pulling a weight of 60 lbs.
> Must have grip strength of at least 50 lbs.
Responsible for and accountable for product safety and the quality of work, including, as a minimum, all elements defined in the Company's Quality Policy.
U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident Alien status is required.
Williams International is committed to equal employment opportunities for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, and protected veteran status.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
If you are interested in applying for employment with Williams International and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position due to a physical and/or mental disability, please send an e-mail with your request to
. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Send This Job to a Friend