Williams International - The Power of Vision
Total Assurance Program
Ask a Question
Product Support Portals
Note from President
Who is WI
U.S. Benefits Overview
Why You Should Work for WI
Community - Michigan
Community - Utah
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
1. Prepare and package all contracted spare parts, sub-assemblies, or finished engines to customers, vendors, and to other corporate locations -- both nationally and internationally.
2. Receives and signs for incoming freight. Identifies materials, verifies count, and dispenses materials to proper cell designation. Assure the existence of receivers, bills of lading and other receiving documentation. Reports damages to supervisor.
3. Package and ship outgoing materials, in accordance with shipping instructions. Identifies shipments, verifies count, and address. Prepares or assures the availability of shippers and other shipping documentation.
4. Performs other miscellaneous duties such as filing and retrieving paperwork, receiving return goods, packaging and crating materials, and distributing or routing materials or supplies.
5. Provides transportation services for local pick up and deliveries.
6. Maintain a clean and organized work area and comply with 6S standards.
7. Practices Total Quality Management in that any direct or indirect activity/knowledge which would adversely impact the quality, cost or schedule performance of our products must be dealt with conclusively and timely.
High school diploma or equivalent. Work involves practical job knowledge and skill gained with one year of prior, related work experience in such areas as packaging, shipping/receiving. Work requires keyboarding skills, knowledge of computer systems, forklift operation and current driver`s license.
• Must be capable of lifting 50 lbs. from floor to waist.
(Note – must use a lift assist or assistance from other individual(s) when lifting in excess of 50 lbs.)
• Must be capable of pushing or pulling a weight of 60 lbs.
• Must have grip strength of at least 50 lbs.
Responsible for and accountable for product safety and the quality of work, including, as a minimum, all elements defined in the Company’s Quality Policy.
U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident Alien status is required. Williams International is committed to equal employment opportunities for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability and protected veteran status.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
If you are interested in applying for employment with Williams International and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position due to a physical and/or mental disability, please send an e-mail with your request to
. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Send This Job to a Friend