Williams International - The Power of Vision
Total Assurance Program
Ask a Question
Product Support Portals
Note from President
Who is WI
U.S. Benefits Overview
Why You Should Work for WI
Community - Michigan
Community - Utah
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
1. Be familiar with soldering techniques.
2. Calibrate electronic/mechanical equipment including pressure gauges, transducers, voltage and current transducers, temperature readouts, and data systems.
3. Repair/assemble test cell harnesses and cables.
4. Responsible for making ICN numbers and files along with the TMS system.
7. Must be willing to work off shift hours if necessary, with short notice, to support production requirements.
8. Performs other duties as assigned by the Team Leader.
• High School or GED and one or more of the following:
• Schooling or coursework in instrumentation and electronics.
• 0 – 2 Years directly related calibration/instrumentation experience in a manufacturing environment.
• 2 – 4 Years of directly related experience in electronics troubleshooting and repair or other related technical discipline.
Performs advanced calibration on electronic/mechanical equipment. Has an in-depth working knowledge of manufacturing practices and procedures. Correctly interprets blueprints, customer specifications and internal drawings. Coordinates and solves equipment calibration and instrumentation problems. Continually develops and provides recommendations for improving processes and procedures in all areas. Has an advanced working knowledge of maintenance practices, testing methods and equipment. Responsible for and accountable for product safety and the quality of work, including, as a minimum, all elements defined in the Company’s Quality Policy.
U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident Alien status is required.
Williams International is committed to equal employment opportunities for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, and protected veteran status.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
If you are interested in applying for employment with Williams International and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position due to a physical and/or mental disability, please send an e-mail with your request to
. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Send This Job to a Friend