Williams International - The Power of Vision
Total Assurance Program
Ask a Question
Product Support Portals
Note from President
Who is WI
U.S. Benefits Overview
Why You Should Work for WI
Community - Michigan
Community - Utah
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
Cost Management Analyst
Williams International is a privately-owned company that develops and manufactures jet engines for both military and commercial aircraft applications. Williams International has an exciting opportunity for a Cost Management Analyst to join our team in Pontiac, MI.
1. Supports the monthly forecast cycle which involves processing budget, earned value, actuals, and estimates to complete and analyzing variances for Summary Account Managers, Program Office/Contracts, upper management, and external customers in support of each month`s performance measurement baseline.
2. Maintains the Program Management Professional (PMP) and Program Management Information System (PMIS) processes, which involves assisting Program Managers and Summary Account Managers in preparing proposals, developing and maintaining budget baselines and doing performance measurement, and creating and maintaining schedules. This task also includes preparing and processing program release documents and assisting with Engineering-related Program Management documents.
3. Assists both internal and external customers as required, including preparation of Time and Material and Cost Plus invoices. This duty includes the preparation of a wide variety of customer financial reports based on Department of Defense criteria.
4. Maintains all financial data in the Cost Management software which allows for the gathering of enterprise level data for various analyses such as manpower, business planning, and cash flow.
5. Maintains the interface between the Cost Management software and the enterprise level software which allows for proper allocation of costs.
6. Monitors the integrity of the general ledger information, the cost accumulation reports, and the Cost Management software information and initiates any corrective actions necessary.
7. Audits purchase orders, purchases requisitions and inventory for conformity with current budget assumptions.
8. Prepares a variety of graphs, charts and tables to be used as management indicators in analysis and planning by both internal and external customers.
This is an entry level position with 0-1 year experience in a related field required.
1. Excellent people skills are essential.
2. Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and database programs.
3. Numbers and analytically oriented mindset with grasp of generic accounting and finance principles.
4. Collaboration and the ability to function effectively in a team setting are critical.
5. Preference for Program Management career a plus.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree Required. Accounting, Finance or Business preferred.
U.S. citizenship status is required.
Williams International is committed to equal employment opportunities for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, and protected veteran status.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
If you are interested in applying for employment with Williams International and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position due to a physical and/or mental disability, please send an e-mail with your request to
. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Send This Job to a Friend