||Leadership Preparation Program
PLEASE NOTE THAT RECRUITING FOR THE 2014 PROGRAM HAS CONCLUDED. 10/18/2013
Are you a college senior? Are you looking to explore a leadership rotational program?
The Leadership Preparation Program (LPP) at Lincoln Financial Group is designed to prepare high-performing, high-achieving college graduates for important roles within our company. This two-year program consists of assignments in at least two business areas and up to two geographic locations, where participants have the opportunity to:
- Participate in a variety of developmental experiences to help fulfill your personal and professional potential
- Receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from an assigned program champion
- Gain exposure to senior executives and learn the subtleties of various leadership styles and techniques
- Embrace the diverse and inclusive culture of excellence at Lincoln Financial, both from within our walls and by giving back to our community
- Build a valuable network of peers, managers, and leaders across the company
Securing a position in the Leadership Preparation Program is a career opportunity of incomparable value. You will earn a competitive salary as you gain experience and discover areas in the company where you can excel as an individual contributor. You also join a highly engaged and supportive network of professionals from all levels of the organization who, long after completing the program, continue to support you and your fellow program participants.
Upon program completion, we work closely with our graduates, guiding them to the best professional opportunities at Lincoln Financial that align with their personal career aspirations.
What we look for in candidates:
- College senior
- Demonstrated leadership skill
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Exceptional presentation skills
- A minimum GPA of 3.0
- Prior internship experience
- Effective networking skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Must be willing to relocate for both rotations
|Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of
Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
|Lincoln Financial Group ("LFG") is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to
recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion,
sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression,
veterans status, or genetic information. Opportunities throughout LFG are available to employees and applicants and are
evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. We have a drug free work environment and we perform pre-employment
substance abuse testing.
|This Employer Participates in E-Verify. See the E-Verify notices.
| Este Empleador Participa en E-Verify. Ver el E-Verify avisos.
||Send This Job to a Friend