||Research Assistant - Surgery
||To participate in assigned department research projects and activities with primary functions devoted to data collection, data review and analysis, and preparation of reports.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned.
• Provides daily research support for all assigned research projects and related activities.
• Assists in developing research support procedures and policies.
• Provides liaison with other campus-wide offices and external research collaborators as necessary to coordinate research efforts.
• Conducts computerized and on-line research as needed to support ongoing and future research projects.
• Performs assigned medical and law library research assignments and prepares written report summaries.
• Assists in research, analysis, and writing of assigned reports to support other research staff members.