||Program Coordinator, Finance
||Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned.
• Preforms reconciliation of department expenses, tracking budgets, and monthly accruals.
• Develops, evaluates and implements policies and procedures to ensure completion of department projects.
• Assists with and/or oversees the processing of financial/business forms.
• Verifies, corrects, and maintains a variety of financial and other business records and documents.
• Answers inquiries and provides information to faculty, students, staff, internal/ external departments, and vendors.
• Prepares and files various financial or administrative reports.
• Create, track and close the loop on outgoing and incoming invoices..
• Inputs data into an accounting system for department expense reimbursements and invoices.
• Other duties as assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education Undergraduate degree or an equivalent combination of training and experience is necessary. Prefer degree in health services, accounting, or business administration.
Experience: Two or more years of administrative/ financial support experience is necessary. Proficiency with Microsoft software (Word, Excel, etc.) is required. Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive, confidential information. Experience with accounting and/or
accounting software preferred.
Competencies: Ability to do math calculations, input data into the computer, and analyze data as requested. Must be able to communicate providing verbal feedback in a professional manner. Must be able to follow and understand instructions, and react favorably
in all work situations. It is important to have attention to detail and maintain a standard degree of accuracy.