||Project Specialist - Surgery
Assist Practice Group Administrator and Operations Manager in administering department projects requiring the coordination of several departments/areas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Reviews projects to assure compliance with departmental guidelines. Reports project status to appropriate personnel.
2. Process all payment requests from physicians, staff and vendors.
3. Process all incoming bills and invoices.
4. Process and track accounts payable and reimbursements.
5. Provides support and assistance with activities associated with various departments/areas as assigned.
6. Track accounts payable and reimbursements.
7. Assist with accounts receivable.
8. Troubleshoot accounting issues related to payments and invoices.
9. Prepare monthly detail reports.
10. Performs research to collect, analyze and present substantive information for departmental.
11. Confers with management to address and resolve issues; as well as implement proactive business solutions.
12. Secures resources to achieve the goals and objectives of the project.
13. Prepares and presents project reports for the Practice Group Administrator and others as necessary.
14. Demonstrates professionalism in all forms of communications.
15. Highly organized.
16. Excellent written and verbal communications, presentation skills, and customer relationship skills.
17. Strong proficiency with MS Office products and other work management
collaboration and efficiency tools.
18. Other duties as assigned
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education A Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field or an equivalent combination of training is necessary.
Experience At least one year of responsible administration experience or equivalent
combination of education and experience. Ability to assist in defining,
leading, and executing multiple projects simultaneously. Strong proficiency with MS Office product, other work management collaboration and efficiency tools a plus.
General supervision is received from the Operations Manager and Practice Group Administrator.
Supervision Exercised Provider