KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY POSITION SUMMARY:
Must have knowledge of principles and practices of Human Resources, effective oral and written communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills. Good customer service skills.
Assist in the implementation of HR policies and procedures for continual efficiency in the department and delivery of the services provided. Maintains employee records in accordance to state and federal laws.
Participates in the Hospital’s Service Excellence Program designed to improve patient care, employee and physician satisfaction. Participation includes knowledge of HCAHPS (Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Systems and Providers, which measures patient’s
perceptions of care received and Core Measure Set, which measures performance of patients’, care based on medical research.
• Assist with applicant and new hire process according to policy.
• Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, and other HR information
• Assist in coordinating general employee orientation.
• Assist with maintaining employee file
1. Computer 5. Fax Machine
2. Calculator 6. Identification Camera
4. Copy Machine
LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION/REGISTRATION: N /A
EDUCATION: Prefer some college
EXPERIENCE/SKILLS REQUIRED: Prefer one-year experience in HR or related field
• Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Evaluating Information to Determine Compliance with Standards — Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times
Time Management — Managing one's own time and the time of others.
Social Perceptiveness — Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
DEGREE OF SUPERVISION REQUIRED: Minimal supervision – individual proceeds on his/her
own initiative while staying in compliance with state and federal laws and hospital policies.
Keeps HR Director informed of operations.