||. Position Summary
• Observe and repair electrical and mechanical devices
• Conducts maintenance on generators
• Repairs walls, doors and hardware
• Performs functions in support of hospital preventative maintenance program and is able to perform independently
• Effectively adjusts schedule as required to perform urgent assignments or special projects
• Has working knowledge of Infant Security System
• Has good working knowledge of Electrical field
• Has working knowledge of water heater, vacuum pump, medical air pump, water pump, fire alarm and fan coil units
• Observe and test operations of Fire Smoke doors
• Mandatory rotating On Call
• Performs all other duties as needed and or required
II. Position Requirements:
A. License/ Certification/Registration:
License-State of Oklahoma Electrician/ Journeyman
High School diploma/Equivalent. Some college preferred
3 years experience preferred.
D. Special Qualifications:
Must have a good working knowledge of electrical and power distribution systems, switch gear, etc. Good communication skills, and
computer skills helpful. Ability to work with others as a team to ensure quality patient care.
III. Degree of Supervision Required:
Involves general guidance and direction by Supervisor or Department Manager. The Electrician/Control Technician is expected to perform most
job duties independently and in accordance with established department and hospital policies and procedures.