Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Minimum Education Level
The Registrar manages and maintains the integrity of the files and transcripts. Monitors students to assure completion of program. Collects and maintains student information to support managers, faculty, advisors, program directors, and other associates to meet student outcomes. Completes academic reports including internal and external reports that involve academic and student statistics. Collects, inputs and analyses data in college computer system. Supports the College in achieving overall retention and new enrollment goals.
ESSENTIAL POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES/FUNCTIONS
1. Evaluates transcripts to identify and monitor levels of academic standards and develops reports to inform advisors of students on probation and dismissal.
2. Assists in the creation of semester and yearly schedules.
3. Inputs course schedule into Banner computer system.
4. Evaluates and awards transfer of credits.
5. Evaluates and awards proficiency credits.
6. Verifies official numbers for both new and continuing students.
7. Reviews new student files for compliance of all application materials.
8. Oversees compliance review for Standards of Progress, graduation requirements, course review administration and other.
9. Reviews attendance records, (may input attendance), and informs advisors of attendance problems.
10. Manages paperwork in a timely manner; student scheduling, class changes, program changes, withdrawals, tracks SAP including probation and dismissals, appeals and academic plans.
11. Participates in the registration process for new and continuing students for the future semester.
12. Completes all state, accreditation and agency reports as assigned by the Campus Director, Dean or system office.
13. Assists the Dean or Campus Director in completing various reports tracking student success in: cohort reports, program retention and FTE.
14. Updates and monitors academic registration reports such as Milestones and registration reports.
15. Provides update of student numbers and contact information.
16. Creates and monitors graduation list.
17. Creates weekly Monday Morning Drop report informing campus of weekly drops.
18. Develops and participates in campus activities that support our mission.
19. Participates in annual strategic planning regarding effectiveness of retention efforts.
20. Assists the Dean of Student Services as needed.
21. All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required/Master's degree preferred
- 2-3 years experience working in file management within an educational or business setting.
- Knowledge of educational computer systems such as Banner, Mythics and Ad Astra Scheduler
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills required
- Ability to learn curriculum requirements, course content and necessary pre-requisites within each degree program offered
- Demonstrated commitment to professional development and lifelong learning
- Ability to function effectively as part of a team to meet overall campus goals
- Available for occasional evenings or weekend if required.
Send This Job to a Friend