||Bryant & Stratton College
Position: Qualification Center Representative
Position Status: Non-exempt
Work Hours: 20-29 hours per week temporary position for 3-6 months possibly leading to permanent full time
Reports To: Qualification Center Supervisor
Location: Online Education Division (Orchard Park, NY)
The Qualification Center Representative position supports our Online Admissions team by providing a high volume of outbound recruitment calls to potential students. This position is best suited to someone who prefers a fast-paced environment, adapts to change and seeks to actively develop new skills.
• Contact leads via phone and email within a call center environment.
• Pre-qualify leads in order to determine if Bryant & Stratton College is a good educational fit for their needs.
• Complete a transfer to our Enrollment Center in order for an admissions representative to conduct a personal interview.
• Complete any other tasks, projects, or assignments not described herein.
• Complete any other duties as assigned.
• Associates degree from a regionally accredited institution required (Call center & sales experience preferred).
• Ability to work afternoons, evenings as late as 9 pm, & Saturdays.
• Comfortable with making anywhere between 100-300 outbound calls per day.
• Excel in a call center work environment
• Internet Savvy with multiple browsers.
• Familiar with Microsoft Office products.
• US citizen
Apply online at:
Bryant & Stratton College is an Equal Opportunity Employer