||Adjunct Instructor - Medical Assisting
• Provide 3 to 14 instructional contact hours per week (either day or evening hours as needed) in the CDT Human Resource Specialist program.
• Participate in campus-wide initiatives in support of recruitment, retention, and graduation goals.
• Maintain one Skills Assistance contact hour per week for every five instructional hours assigned.
• Maintain one Administrative contact hour per week for every five instructional contact hours assigned.
• Maintain a current knowledge of teaching discipline/field of study.
• Participate in curriculum monitoring and development process.
• Attend required college functions including staff meetings, in-service training, and special activities.
• Utilize active learning (facilitation), authentic assessment, and portfolio assignments to support the teaching and learning outcomes of the college.
• Adhere to and uphold all established operational policies and procedures as described in operating documentation (official catalog, Faculty Guide).