Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Allied Health Faculty
Minimum Education Level
The Full Time Medical Assisting Faculty will support the College mission by facilitating an active learning classroom through alternative delivery methodologies. Instructors will maintain contemporary knowledge and skills in their discipline to support their expected classroom responsibilities. Instructors will participate in departmental and campus wide activities to support the needs of the student population and campus team.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
• Provide Instruction (i.e. to teach all aspects of Medical Assisting) between 15-21 (day and evening) contact hours per week.
• Participate in campus-wide initiatives in support of recruitment, retention, and graduation goals.
• Maintain one Skills Assistance contact hour per week for every five instructional hours assigned. Maintain one Administrative contact hour per week for every five instructional hours assigned.
• Attend required college functions including staff meetings, in-service training, graduation, and special activities.
• Utilize active learning (facilitation), authentic assessment, and portfolio assignments to support the teaching and learning outcomes of the College.
• Participate in curriculum monitoring and development process.
• Adhere to and uphold all established operational policies and procedures as described in operation documentation (official catalog, Faculty Guide.
• Adhere to all required administrative and classroom delivery duties and requirements as outlined in the job description for part-time instructional associates.
• Submit an American Association of Medical Assistants faculty matrix prior to the first term of teaching.
• Promote the profession of medical assisting.
• Possess and exhibit qualities of professionalism, integrity, self-esteem, self-motivation, and a strong desire to guide students to improve their career prospects.
• Possess the credential and experiential requirements as described in Bryant & Stratton College Policy No. 035.
• Maintain a contemporary skill set in support of active learning and authentic assessment evaluation methodology.
• Ability to work within a team
• Experience in teaching at the collegiate level is desired
Send This Job to a Friend