||Nursing Faculty Instructor
• Provide 15 to 21 instructional contact hours per week in the Akron Nursing Program (classroom and clinical).
• Participate in campus-wide initiatives in support of recruitment, retention, and graduation goals.
• Maintain a current knowledge of teaching discipline/field of study.
• Participate in curriculum monitoring and development process.
• Attend required college functions including staff meetings, in-service training, and special activities.
• Utilize active learning (facilitation), authentic assessment, and portfolio assignments to support the teaching and learning outcomes of the college.
• Adhere to all duties as assigned by the dean and nursing program director; and uphold all established operational policies and procedures as described in operating documentation (official catalog, Faculty Guide).