||Associate Director of High School Admissions
• Actively manage the recruitment of traditional students for the Rochester Market of the college.
• Actively recruit traditional students and support high school presentations.
• Coordinate all high school admissions functions at Bryant & Stratton College (i.e. college fairs, field trips, influencer relations, scholarships, open houses, etc.)
• Educate high school personnel on the features and benefits of the college.
• Achieve annual personal and market traditional enrollment goals, territory enrollment goals, and new senior lead goals.
• Achieve scholarship attendance objectives through promotion in the high schools, direct mail, and telemarketing.
• Development of annual high school marketing plan.
• Build and maintain positive relationships with all priority high schools.
• Coach all high school admissions representatives to develop sales and presentation skills and representative competencies.
• Manage the creation, implementation and training for high school articulation agreements and high school business partnerships.
• Involvement in the Experience Today Program.
• All other duties as assigned by the Director of Admissions