Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
PSC Account Executive
Minimum Education Level
• Assist in overseeing WNY market healthcare training division. Market and implement healthcare sales plan and training programs to corporate prospects and individuals throughout the WNY five county area. Assist in developing marketing materials to support. Assist in generating training revenue at or exceeding the annual goal. Develop new healthcare client relationships and maintain existing relationships. Maintenance of sales activity records, sales reports, monthly budgets/expenses.
Participate actively in business and community organizations, trade shows, showcases and community events to actively market and promote business. Schedule marketing events to promote training programs. Develop proposals for corporate training assignments. Call on, follow-up with and interview student prospects. Call on and visit healthcare businesses to determine their training needs, etc.
• Prepare and send student and class confirmation letters for agency funding programs, and assist with payment options. Confirmation calls to enrolled students.
Student, class and business clients’ data entry into contact management software (Siebel)
Prepare completion certificates, class rosters, pre and post assessments, etc. Order student books through the Online Bookstore. Maintain client and student file folders.
Assist instructional staff in preparing hand-outs, classroom-based materials and
Maintain student enrollment and pass/fail certification spreadsheets and log sheets.
Maintenance of reception area program flyers stand and PSC bulletin boards at Amherst
Campus. Prepare bulk mailings. Filing, faxing, scanning, etc.
• Associates Degree or higher preferred
• Minimum 3 years previous administrative work experience preferred.
• Minimum 1 year sales experience preferred
• Cold calling and networking experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point and type 40 wpm
• Ability to work in a busy office environment
• Excellent communication, customer service, organizational and problem solving skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work load
• Ability to interact well with students, staff, and faculty
• Full time position - Salaried Exempt
Send This Job to a Friend