Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Campus Admissions Rep
Bryant & Stratton College’s Admissions Representatives are responsible for the recruitment and retention of qualified students through a needs based consultative approach. The representative is responsible for building relationships and the coordination of the enrollment process.
ESSENTIAL POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES/FUNCTIONS
1. Meets or exceeds established personal new enrollment goals each semester.
2. Achieves an FTE no-show rate at or below established objectives by conducting quality student interviews and facilitating the enrollment follow up process for potential students.
3. Establishes relationships and maintains contact with prospective students by making outbound calls at a minimum weekly volume of 350 dials and 50 or more contacts.
4. Generates student referrals from both internal and external sources, at or above established weekly and semesterly goals with a minimum of a 20% conversion.
5. Participates in on-campus activities to support retention and referral outcomes.
6. To have at least 50% of lead bank enrollments that are non-regenerated. 25% or more of total enrollment.
7. Ensures that admissions and marketing data is captured, recorded, inputted timely and accurately.
8. Ensures compliance with company policy and procedures, as well as state and federal regulations.
9. 1st term retention of enrolled students at or above established goals and objectives.
10. Meets or exceeds appointment setting and visits objectives.
11. To have a visit to enrollment metric at or above established goals and objectives.
12. To convert new student inquiries at or above established goals and objectives.
13. Manages all student inquiries and follow-up activities through CRM.
Bachelor’s Degree (or Bachelor’s Degree in progress)
Previous sales, telemarketing and/or customer service experience
Excellent customer service skills
Effective time management skills
Send This Job to a Friend