Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Campus Admissions Rep
Minimum Education Level
Responsible for recruitment and retention of qualified students
through the demonstrated use of a consultative needs based
approach. The representative is responsible for building
relationships both internally and externally with the specific intent
of improving leads, conversion, enrollment, and retention. The
representative will also coordinate the activities of campus
personnel to insure maximum success in the enrollment process.
Principal Job Functions
1. To interview and enroll qualified students to meet individual term and annual goals.
2. To secure referrals and generate leads from all internal and external sources (alumni, students, etc).
3. To participate in on-campus activities targeted to improving student retention and graduation rates.
4. To conduct prospecting phone calls and respond to incoming calls necessary to recruit and enroll qualified students.
5. To follow up with students, who have applied, ensuring that admissions requirements are met and financial aid paperwork is completed.
6. To actively participate in influencer related activities to increase campus visibility, leads, and referrals.
7. To provide support to improve services to the student and increase campus retention and graduation rates.
8. To prepare and maintain accurate records and complete all paperwork in a timely manner.
9. To coordinate all necessary internal resources/personnel to improve enrollment results.
Knowledge and Experience
1. Advanced academic training, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
2. One to two years’ prior experience in a sales or customer service position.
3. Past/current participation in community organization(s).
4. Demonstrated proficiency in personal computer skills.
5. Prior selling in a consultative needs based system preferred.
6. Demonstrated ability to work in a team based sales environment.
1. Sales Effectiveness
4. Team Orientation
5. Product Knowledge
6. Problem Solving
Send This Job to a Friend