||Coordinator of Parish Evangelization
||The mission of the Catholic Archdiocese of Washington is to spread the light of the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the world. In the faithful pursuit of this mission, the archdiocese is seeking a Coordinator of Parish Evangelization.
The Coordinator of Parish Evangelization is responsible for helping parishes in the Archdiocese of Washington increase their capacity for evangelization. The Coordinator will:
1. Develop resources and trainings to help parishes implement a strategic vision for evangelization
2. Assist pastors and parish leaders in identifying and utilizing diverse evangelization strategies, resources, and best practices
3. Provide ongoing formation in evangelization for parish evangelization teams and parish staffs
4. Collaborate and consult with offices in the Archdiocese of Washington to increase the evangelizing capacity of existing Archdiocesan ministries
5. Project manage major public Archdiocesan evangelization projects and initiatives (e.g. Year of Mercy, Find the Perfect Gift, The Light Is ON) in ways which are timely, replicable, and provide value to parishes